Our Baa Baa Sleep Mask contemporary cross stitch needlepoint kit, makes a fab little first stitching project.
A project featured in Jacqui's book STITCH CLUB VOLUME 1.
It is a collection of some of our favourites projects from our monthly Crafteratti Stitch Club subscription boxes, along with new projects, alphabets and stash busters. You can order this kit without the book/pattern at a reduced price or add the book to your order if you don't have the pattern.
22x19cm finished tapestry size
AVAILABLE AS A KIT OR WITH THE BOOK TOO
- Stashbuster postcard chart
- Includes instructions on how to make up a mask
- How to Cross Stitch can be found online in our tutorials
- Colours - you can use your own but we show blocks as a guide
You will need
- Cotton Canvas - 7hpi (holes per inch)
- 4 Ply Tapestry Appleton Pure English Wools (Use 1 thread to stitch with)
- Tapestry needle
- Needle threader
- Fabrics, sundries or frame to finish your piece as you prefer.
- Elastic for the back
Copyright Jacqui Pearce - all rights reserved.