Premium Pom Pom Makers - Set of 2 Large
We love POM POM's .. They are so versatile and the easiest form of embellishment. We have trialled so many different pom pom makers and we think these are the best!
These premium pom pom makers are the best on the market. We like this set of 2 which is perfect for creating Pom Poms with our super chunky YUM YUM yarn.
There are 2 sizes Large and Extra Large - the large is perfectly fabulous but the extra large adds an extra va va boom to your work.
- Large 65mm diameter (it is bigger than it looks when fluffed up)
- X Large 85mm diameter
Very easy to use .. in 2 parts and makes in a couple of minutes.
The slippers have the LARGE and the Cream pom in the same picture is the Extra Large
KNITTING TOOL BAG - classic
Our Crafteratti Knitting Tool Bag is perfect for beginners or those who fancy a knitting treat / upgrade.
Our eco branded bags are premium 100% cotton heavy weight canvas.
It contains essential tools for beginners to start knitting:
- Tool Bag - zip up
- Tape Measure (colour varies)
- Bag of stitch markers (colours mixed)
- A signature tapestry needle for sewing up your work
- A pair of premium wooden eco knitting needles 10mm or 12mm short (choose which)
If you are buying our kits this makes a lovely addition.. our kits have a tote bag to keep your work in but this bag fits your short needles in perfectly and will keep your bits and pieces super safe.
They come in our eco branded gift envelopes
Knitting Thick Wool Tapestry Needles - PINK
A Knitting Tapestry needles as used in our DIY kits... for sewing up your knitting
We only use British John James needles - made in Redditch, Worcestershire, named as the needle capital of the world! John James was formed in 1840 and the name John James is synonymous with the very best of needle manufacture, quality and reliability. The John James brand of “Finest Quality Needles” continues to be recognised by needle crafters around the globe. There are many types of needle for different handicrafts - we use Tapestry Style.
- Pack of 1
- Standard Knit Thick Yarn Tapestry Style
- These needles have a large eye and a blunt round point designed for knitting
- Used in all our DIY kits
- Size 13, 14 Suitable for children to use when stitching on Binca or 6hpi Aida fabric.
- Size 16, 18, and 20 Suitable for tapestry
- Size 22, 24, 26 and 28 Used in traditional cross stitch and petit point
Premium Wooden Circular Knitting Needles
Set of premium wooden eco knitting needles with a fixed circular string of varying length.. super smooth birch and oiled to perfection to avoid snagging. They are needles of dreams!
- 10mm short 60cm cord **perfect for hats & necks
- 12mm 60cm cord
- 15mm 60cm cord