Yum Yum Merino Wool Yarn Sample Swatches
Not sure of your colour or want to see the quality of our Crafteratti super chunky super soft 100% merino wool yarn? Then why not order a swatch card. We call it YUM YUM as it is simply delicious!
Choose up to 5 colours
Super sexy wool it is perfect to whip up supersize stitch projects and works well in your stash.
- Pick your own colours x 5 from our key classics
- 100% Merino Wool
- Mini swatch on a card - cut for colour reference only (note batches may change slightly in dye lots as they are 100% natural)
STITCH STATS OF WOOL
- Super Chunky
- Needles - 10mm, 12mm or 15mm for super loose look
- Hand Wash Only
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Tumble Dry
Spun and Dyed in the UK. Accredited Merino premium grade yarn.
Wound and cut wool is made to order.
Knitting Thick Wool Tapestry Needles - PINK
A Knitting Tapestry needles as used in our DIY kits... for sewing up your knitting
We only use British John James needles - made in Redditch, Worcestershire, named as the needle capital of the world! John James was formed in 1840 and the name John James is synonymous with the very best of needle manufacture, quality and reliability. The John James brand of “Finest Quality Needles” continues to be recognised by needle crafters around the globe. There are many types of needle for different handicrafts - we use Tapestry Style.
- Pack of 1
- Standard Knit Thick Yarn Tapestry Style
- These needles have a large eye and a blunt round point designed for knitting
- Used in all our DIY kits
- Size 13, 14 Suitable for children to use when stitching on Binca or 6hpi Aida fabric.
- Size 16, 18, and 20 Suitable for tapestry
- Size 22, 24, 26 and 28 Used in traditional cross stitch and petit point
Pom Pom Makers - Set of 4 Mixed
We love POM POM's .. They are so versatile and the easiest form of embellishment. We have trialled so many different pom pom makers and we think these are the best!
These pom pom makers are an alternative to our premium locking makers. We like this set of 4 which has a great variety of sizes for creating Pom Poms with our super chunky YUM YUM yarn, or even our smaller tapestry yarns for embellishing clothes and other things.
There are 4 sizes - the large is perfectly fabulous and adds an extra va va boom to your beanie!
- 9, 7, 5.5 and 3.5cm diameters
Very easy to use .. in 2 parts and makes in a couple of minutes.
The slippers have the EXTRA LARGE and the Cream pom in the same picture is the Large
Premium Colourful Straight Knitting Needles
Pair of premium colour coded premium plastic knitting needles .. These are lightweight and smooth so perfect for beginners - all one length they are a great multi use starting block
These are perfect for Children and great due to their colour coding and manageable size
- 10mm x 30mm
- 12mm x 30mm
- 15mm x 30mm