EAT SLEEP CRAFT Neon Boyfriend Fit Sweat
The EAT SLEEP CRAFT Sweat is the perfect gift for lovers of stitching... in a super soft quality and boyfriend fit shape.
Ethically sourced and designed and printed on our farm, we print the designs with the latest printing technology.
Our collection of sweats is operated on a limited edition run. We print all our sweats to order
- Brush back cosy sweat - classic "boyfriend" fit
- Cotton/Lycra inserted rib collar and cuff
- Fabric weight: 300gm loop back brushed sweat
- Material: 80% cotton / 20% polyester.
- Twin needle stitching
- Herringbone back neck tape
Sizing Guide: See our measurements for more details
Copyright design Jacqui Pearce - all rights reserved.
Model is a size 10/12 5'6" and wearing a medium - made to wear oversized
6 Count Binca Cross Stitch Base - Fat Quarter
6 Count Cotton Binca Cross Stitch Fabric - 6 hpi (holes per inch) 100% Cotton.
This is a great all rounder cross stitch fabric, often used by children to practise stitching and to complete their first sampler. You can use this with 3 strands of cotton or 1 strand of tapestry for a wooly cotton look.
- 100 % cotton
- Cross Stitch Base
- 6 Holes Per Inch (2.5cm)
- Fat Quarter size 70cm x 50cm
- Full fabric width 140 cm
HOTTIE Knit Cross Stitch Kit STASH SALE
Hottie Knit Style cross stitch needlepoint kit, with wools and also instructions on how to make the pouch
STASH SALE - this is for the kit which comes in one of our envelopes, and there are only a limited quantity available - when they are gone, they are gone! Full price kits are also available outside of this offer.
Each Tapestry Wool Craft Kit Contains:
- Colour Coded Chart
- Stitching Instruction Sheet
- Cotton Canvas - 7hpi (holes per inch)
- 4 Ply Tapestry Wool Appleton Pure English Wools - Use 1 threads to stitch with
- John James Tapestry needle
You will need:
- Fabrics, Trims, Frame or whatever you fancy to finish off your tapestry canvas when complete
Instructions & Chart Full instructions are also provided including detailed stitch charts and stitching diagrams, teaching you the basics of cross stitch techniques.
*PLEASE NOTE: The kit is a COUNTED CROSS STITCH chart and is not printed on the canvas - so each coloured square corresponds to the same colour cross stitch on the canvas. This provides for a more accurate finished stitched piece.
Copyright Jacqui Pearce - all rights reserved.