CORONA VIRUS UPDATES
CURRENT STATUS - OPEN - BUT SOLO
High Demand - LIMITED COLLECTION FROM 1/4/20
CURRENT DISPATCH 7-10 DAYS
Due to incredible demand (thank you) but limited packing staff (me) from April we are limiting our collection that is available for shipping. These will change on a weekly basis and will include our best sellers and some new lines too. They will be limited - so please join our mailing list if you want to make sure you have access to this and any special offers.
If you want to preorder any kit that is out of stock - then please email here as we may have a few studio stashes and will let you know.
- PLEASE SEE OUR COVID CRAFTS PAGE FOR THE CURRENT COLLECTION
- STITCH KITS - WE ARE SHIPPING .. but limited CREWEL kits and limited collection
- KNITTING - WE ARE SHIPPING .. but short on needles
- PDF PATTERNS - AVAILABLE
- DISPATCH IS 3-10 DAYS
We are here to help ...
2020 has bought with it a set of challenges.. whilst we have no idea (like many of you) how this will impact us over the coming months, our priority is to remain safe and ensure we take measures to reflect this. We are so happy that so many of you are adopting crafts to while away hours at home creating something lovely. We hope that our crafts will help ease some of your anxieties... we just need to let you know a few things:
- We are a SMALL BUSINESS ... We, like many, are juggling family and personal challenges, illness and isolation. It is just me now!
- RANGES we have key lines which are still shipping SEE ON THE COVID CRAFTS PAGE and are starting to change and adapt our collections to help support you (and us)
- We REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT and business, but want you to mindful of our current situations and please understand that everything may take a little longer than normal.
- SUPPLY is limited - some of our small key suppliers have closed which is why we are limiting our ranges
- DELIVERY is via Royal Mail who are still collecting from us, most kits are tracked.
- LEARN we have a comprehensive (and expanding) range of videos and instructions in our CRAFT SCHOOL which are available to use
Please join our newsletter for the latest updates and for access to exclusive content
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY
We are a very small business who are based on a remote farm with the nearest neighbour 2 miles away.. we are isolated and used to it. However we rely on a small group of trusted suppliers who are facing their own challenges. We also rely on our daily delivery and collections to ensure your goods reach you, the network and delivery systems are under huge pressure. We do not want to add to that pressure if we do not need to
Please note the following amendments with immediate affect:
- Our normal delivery times may be a little longer. Current dispatch is 3-10 days and may change.
- We are shipping in order of placement - subject to stock arrival
- Royal Mail times are changing daily
- We are not guaranteeing any deliveries
- We have taken off EXPRESS and cannot offer this service at this time
- We may also run out of some items and will let you know.
- We are managing our supply of wool and components - at the moment this is ok but this may change rapidly, especially the stitching wool supply. Please order your kit in good time.
- We will NOT be using printed gift boxes as we have run out.. but will have Tote bags
- We may pack popular offers together in bulk to save time (which is not in order of placement)
SOS - Support Online Small business
We are working on updating and offering things for those in isolation and also resources for you to use at home and with children. We are juggling home schooling ours too. For now you may be interested in our PDFs and CRAFT SCHOOL and OFFERS page.
ROYAL MAIL UPDATES
ROYAL MAIL ADVISE THE FOLLOWING:
"Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm. We will no longer guarantee deliveries by 1pm the next working day for items posted from Thursday 19 March 2020 onwards. As a result, we will not consider a claim for delay for items posted using the Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm service from that date. In addition we will not during this period offer our Consequential Loss service and we will not accept any related claims."
FIRST CLASS AND OTHER DELIVERY SERVICES
May not be as quick as normal and are not running at 24 hours.
Any signed for items, will involve no contact with the customer and so please advise a SAFE PLACE online with Royal Mail if you are concerned where they may leave it or for more details.