CORONA VIRUS UPDATES
CURRENT STATUS - OPEN
CURRENT DISPATCH 2-10 WORKING DAYS
Due to incredible demand (thank you) but limited packing staff due to isolation (me), as well as supplies, we are limiting our collection that is available for shipping. These will change on a weekly basis and will include our best sellers and some new lines too. They will be limited - so please join our mailing list if you want to make sure you have access to this and any special offers. Our UK dyers remain closed for now and others are closed for Summer breaks
If you want to preorder any kit that is out of stock - then please email here as we may have a few studio stashes and will let you know. We may even be able to pack it for you as a special order. Non key kit orders take longer.
THANK YOU for choosing our kits to add some making joy to your isolation ...
2020 has bought with it a set of challenges.. whilst we have no idea (like many of you) how this will impact us over the coming months, our priority is to remain safe and ensure we take measures to reflect this. We are so happy that so many of you are adopting crafts to while away hours at home creating something lovely. We hope that our crafts will help ease some of your anxieties... we just need to let you know a few things:
- We are a SMALL BUSINESS ... We, like many, are juggling family and personal challenges, illness and isolation.
- RANGES we have key lines which are still shipping to help us streamline packing
- We REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT and business, but please understand that everything may take a little longer than normal.
- SUPPLY is limited which is why we have streamlined
- WOOL for stitch kits is low - so we are substituting similar colours. The UK dyers remain closed but we are dying some of our key colours
- NEEDLES there are pretty much no 12mm wooden knitting needles in the EU - so we are substituting with our premium coloured needles for now
- NO GIFT BOXES but premium tissue, wrap, gift card and a tote with every order packed in a premium eco postal box.
- DELIVERY is via Royal Mail who are still collecting from us, most kits are tracked.
- LEARN we have a comprehensive (and expanding) range of videos and instructions in our CRAFT SCHOOL which are available to use
- We are not shipping gift boxes - but a tote (varying sizes) with every order and a new premium postal box with tissue and a card in each box. Letter box gifts are wrapped for you.
Please join our newsletter for the latest updates and for access to exclusive content
ROYAL MAIL UPDATES
ROYAL MAIL ADVISE THE FOLLOWING:
"Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm. We will no longer guarantee deliveries by 1pm the next working day for items posted from Thursday 19 March 2020 onwards. As a result, we will not consider a claim for delay for items posted using the Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm service from that date. In addition we will not during this period offer our Consequential Loss service and we will not accept any related claims."
FIRST CLASS AND OTHER DELIVERY SERVICES
May not be as quick as normal and are not running at 24 hours.
Items are not updating on the system as quickly as normal - we are finding that they are taking 2-4 days longer than the normal 24-48 hours, depending on your local depot.
Any signed for items, will involve no contact with the customer and so please advise a SAFE PLACE online with Royal Mail if you are concerned where they may leave it or for more details.