- We normally ship via First Class on small items and Tracked on kits and larger orders (incl yarn)
- We ship international tracked and signed on shipments up to 2kg - anything over this is at courier cost
- We aim to dispatch non personalised goods as quickly as possible subject to stocks
- We aim to dispatch made to order / personalised items within 1-10 business days, depending on current demand
- Custom makes will have different lead times if they are hand made.
- Crafteratti Club ships all together, usually on a Thursday toward the end of the month
- Express cut off for same day dispatch is 11am on business days only - otherwise it will fall onto the next business day
- Framing takes an additional 5-10 days as it is with an external framer, we cannot ship this express or internationally
Any questions? contact us via the HELP button or MESSAGE us
Orders received through the Website for delivery to UK addresses will usually be processed and dispatched within two (2) to ten (10) working days, subject to availability of the Goods. We endeavour to dispatch same day if we can, but this is not guaranteed. At Christmas or other peak times processing may take longer, and we recommend express delivery if you are working toward a specific date. We generally use Royal Mail services for dispatch - and all delivery costs include postage, packaging, and packing administrative charges. First class is generally 1-2 days for delivery after dispatch but they ask to allow for up to 10 working days. Royal Mail does not take instruction on where to leave packages.
Larger orders and most kits are sent via a tracked service as standard and you will receive tracking information at dispatch.
MADE TO ORDER / PERSONALISED / FRAMING
Premium Guaranteed services use a courier or Special Delivery pre - 1pm depending on the package. We do not offer Saturday delivery, unless this is shown. When selected we use Special Delivery or a courier Saturday delivery.
On all Express Services - the cut of time for that day is 11am. We cannot offer timed delivery slots. If no one is there to sign for the goods we reserve the right to charge for redelivery.
If an express service is selected and we cannot expedite your order, we will let you know and cancel the expedited element of your postage and revert the order to current standard delivery times.
Express is sometimes taken off line at peak times or during holidays as we are only a small team.
We do accept international orders to some destinations and the shipping costs reflect this. For delivery to addresses outside of the mainland UK delivery charges are calculated by territory. We ship via International Air Tracked or Signed For or an equivalent service. Their service times vary according to destination but are normally within 14-21 days, but we have known them to be as fast as 2 days, although this is not guaranteed!
Tracking details will be emailed at point of dispatch to you. The flat fees quoted include packaging, packing and postage and we do have weight and size restrictions. Postal calculations may be amended subject to final order weight. Customers are liable for all local taxes and duties levied, and any non payment and therefore return of goods will be at the customers cost. If you have any questions prior to placing your goods please contact us in writing for details prior to placing your order.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for full details of all of our terms of service.