2 Sharp Thick Yarn Embroidery Needles - Size 18
A pair of British Cross Stitch Sharp needles as used in our DIY Embroidery for thicker yarns.
These needles are like our Cross Stitch tapestry needles but have a sharp end for piercing fabric like the sweatshirts. They still have a nice large eye for ease of threading thicker yarns.
We only use British John James needles - made in Redditch, Worcestershire, named as the needle capital of the world! John James was formed in 1840 and the name John James is synonymous with the very best of needle manufacture, quality and reliability. The John James brand of “Finest Quality Needles” continues to be recognised by needle crafters around the globe. There are many types of needle for different handicrafts - we use Tapestry Style.
- Pack of 2
- Size 18 Tapestry Style
- These needles have a large eye and a sharp point designed for piercing fabric.
- Used in our DIY embroidery kits
- Size 13, 14 Suitable for children to use when stitching on Binca or 6hpi Aida fabric.
- Size 16, 18, and 20 Suitable for tapestry
- Size 22, 24, 26 and 28 Used in traditional cross stitch and petit point
The larger the number the thinner the needle