After Eights - memories of after dinner sophistication (?) and by gone Christmases .. these classic thin dark mint chocolates are still a family favourite. This is Jacqui's homage to their luxe splendor with a mash up of retro styles ..
50 x 30 cm finished tapestry size **note this is the same size as other oblongs in Tuck as some people like to sew them back to back. Eg the Wham and Caramel
Each Tapestry Wool Craft Kit Contains:
- Colour Coded Chart
- Stitching Instruction Sheet including diagrams
- Cotton Canvas - 7hpi (holes per inch)
- 4 Ply Tapestry Appleton Pure English Wools (Use 1 thread to stitch with)
- Two quality John James Tapestry needles - one to use and one to keep!
- Needle threader
One Tote Bag with every order.. if you need more then you can buy them here
You will need:
- Fabrics, Trims, Frame or whatever you fancy to finish off your tapestry canvas when complete
- Why not look online at our CRAFT SCHOOL for additional stitching instructions
We use quality Zweigart canvas. We think that this is the best quality canvas you can buy. The HPI are the number of holes per inch on a straight line within the canvas. Our 7hpi tapestry base has the largest holes and is the easiest to stitch
We give you plenty of Appleton brothers Wool. Enough to stitch with the recommended stitch technique. Our wool is 100% British Virgin Wool - and it is the same wool as used by William Morris in his heritage designs, which is bought directly from source and hand twisted into hanks in our studio
Instructions & Chart are also provided including detailed stitch charts and stitching diagrams, teaching you the basics of cross stitch techniques.
*PLEASE NOTE: The kit is a COUNTED CROSS STITCH chart and is not printed on the canvas - so each coloured square corresponds to the same colour cross stitch on the canvas. This provides for a more accurate finished stitched piece.Copyright Jacqui Pearce - all rights reserved.