Alphabet Cross Stitch Kit
This Alphabet cross stitch needlepoint kit is a quick stitch tapestry cross stitch featuring her own signature font that she first created in 2004.
A project featured in Jacqui's book STITCH CLUB VOLUME 1.
It is a collection of some of our favourites projects from our monthly Crafteratti Stitch Club subscription boxes, along with new projects, alphabets and stash busters. You can order this kit without the book/pattern at a reduced price or add the book to your order if you don't have the pattern.
30x30cm finished tapestry size
Each STITCH CLUB Tapestry Wool Craft Kit Contains:
- A reusable Crafteratti Eco Gift Box
- A Printed Canvas Bag to keep your stitching in
- Stitching Instruction Sheet including diagrams
- Cotton Canvas - 7hpi (holes per inch)
- 4 Ply Tapestry Appleton Pure English Wools (Use 1 thread to stitch with)
- Two quality John James Tapestry needles - one to use and one to keep!
- Needle threader
- The Pattern (Book or Paper)
- Fabrics, sundries or frame to finish your piece as you prefer. Please note we do offer a make up service.
We use quality Zweigart canvas. We think that this is the best quality canvas you can buy. The HPI are the number of holes per inch on a straight line within the canvas. Our 7hpi tapestry base has the largest holes and is the easiest to stitch but the 10hpi is still great for beginners, and 14 hpi is perfect for detail work.
We give you plenty of Appleton brothers 4 Ply Tapestry. Enough to stitch with the recommended stitch technique. Our wool is 100% British Virgin Wool - and it is the same wool as used by William Morris in his heritage designs, which is bought directly from source and hand twisted into hanks in our Sussex Studio.
Full instructions are also provided including detailed stitching diagrams, teaching you the basics of cross stitch techniques.
*PLEASE NOTE: The kit is a COUNTED CROSS STITCH chart and is not printed on the canvas - so each coloured square corresponds to the same colour cross stitch on the canvas. This provides for a more accurate finished stitched piece.
Copyright Jacqui Pearce - all rights reserved.