Campervan Rainbow Stripe Crewel Cross Stitch Kit
Jacqui's colourful illustrated VW Campervan Cross Stitch was part of her first collection and is still one of our best selling lines. She has a love of this retro icon and lots of her work contains reference to these tin cans of joy!
50x30cm finished tapestry size
Each Crewel Wool Craft Kit Contains:
- A Printed Canvas Bag to keep your stitching in
- Colour Coded Chart
- Stitching Instruction Sheet including diagrams
- Cotton Canvas - 10hpi (holes per inch)
- 2 Ply Crewel Wool Appleton Pure English Wools - Use 2 threads to stitch with
- Two quality John James Tapestry needles - one to use and one to keep!
- Needle threader
You will need:
- Fabrics, Trims, Frame or whatever you fancy to finish off your tapestry canvas when complete
We give you plenty of Appleton brothers 2 Ply Crewel Wool. Enough to stitch with the recommended stitch technique. Our wool is 100% British Virgin Wool - and it is the same wool as used by William Morris in his heritage designs, which is bought directly from source and hand twisted into hanks in our Sussex Studio.
Copyright Jacqui Pearce - all rights reserved.