Granny Heart Stashbuster Cross Stitch Chart
Granny Heart .. a play on our granny squares which creates a heart style intricate pattern based on crochet afghan stitch squares
10x10cm finished tapestry size - you can repeat this to make it bigger
One of our handy #stashbuster charts, created exclusively by Jacqui and printed onto collectable A5 Cards. They are limited in numbers.
- Designed for 7HPI and Tapestry Wool
- Physical Postcard Colour Chart to be posted
- With colour guide (not set references as this is for your stash!) just ask if you would like specifics
- Stitching Base - 7 count canvas
- Appleton Tapestry Yarn - stitched with 1 thread
- Items to finish your tapestry in the style you require
You can find useful instructions on our Craft School:
- Instructions on how to cross stitch
- Instructions on how to make up a stocking, pouch or cushion
**A NOTE ON COPYRIGHT: please be aware that all our patterns are licensed for single use only for the purchaser and any further scanning, copying, sharing, commercial or other use of the pattern is in direct breach of our intellectual property (IP) rights. Our designs are our lifeblood, and we really appreciate your understanding in this matter.
Copyright Jacqui Pearce - all rights reserved