Harry Styles JW Anderson Chunky Merino Yarn Knitting Kit
Designer J W Anderson created a cardigan worn by Harry Styles. Did you see the TIK TOK challenge to try and recreate the cardigan which went viral? In response the designer released the free PDF pattern .. we have matched it with a pack of yarn to make it up!
- 8 or 10mm needles
- Yum Yum Merino Wool Yarn (Super Chunky Guage)
- LEVEL Beginner + / Intermediate
- It is made as patchwork which is then sown together - you can add a collar and placket and buttons or keep it simple!
The Yarn Kit
- Yum Yum Merino Wool Yarn : 1.8 kg! 18 Balls total
- Orange (Fall)
- Yellow (Lemon Drop)
- Green (Olive)
- Blue (Kingfisher)
- THE PATTERN - download link and also adaptations that we make we will send to all our yarn pack customers when they become available
You will need:
- 8 or 10mm Long Needles
- 6 Buttons
- 100g or red aran yarn (if you wish to use this)
- Tapestry Needle to sew up your squares
They are very oversized
Copyright J Pearce 2020 all rights reserved. Use of the pattern / design is via the original designer (please see their site for terms) and is for personal use only and no permission is granted for any kind of commercial use (including made up products) or republishing.
Any original works by J Pearce remain her copyright