Designer J W Anderson created a cardigan worn by Harry Styles. Did you see the TIK TOK challenge to try and recreate the cardigan which went viral? In response the designer released the free PDF pattern .. we have matched it with a pack of yarn to make it up!
- 8 or 10mm needles
- Yum Yum Merino Wool Yarn (Super Chunky Guage)
- LEVEL Beginner + / Intermediate
- It is made as patchwork which is then sown together - you can add a collar and placket and buttons or keep it simple!
The Yarn Kit
- Yum Yum Merino Wool Yarn : 1.8 kg! 18 Balls total
- Orange (Fall)
- Yellow (Lemon Drop)
- Green (Olive)
- Blue (Kingfisher)
- THE PATTERN - download link to the designers pattern and also tips / adaptations that we found in the make up, we will send to all our yarn pack customers.
You will need:
- 8 or 10mm Long Needles SEE TOOL SHOP
- 4mm for the Ribs (if you use ARAN)
- 5.5mm for the Button Band for their pattern (we use the 8 or 10mm)
- 6 x 20mm Black Buttons
- 3 x 100g of red aran yarn (if you wish to use this) **ADD AS EXTRA 6x50g
- Tapestry Needle to sew up your squares
They are very oversized
Use of the pattern / design is via the original designer (please see their site for terms) and is for personal use only
Any original works or information by J Pearce remain her copyright