This Floral Love Cross Stitch kit is a bright and beautiful detailed design which is a little more complex that some of the other kits, but worth the stitching effort! A Supersize tapestry yarn version of the LOVE floral can be found in her book SUPERSIZE STITCHES.
30x30cm finished tapestry size
Each Crewel Wool Craft Kit Contains:
- A Printed Canvas Bag to keep your stitching in
- Colour Coded Chart
- Stitching Instruction Sheet including diagrams
- Cotton Canvas - 10hpi (holes per inch)
- 2 Ply Crewel Wool Appleton Pure English Wools - Use 2 threads to stitch with
- Two quality John James Tapestry needles - one to use and one to keep!
- Needle threader
- **NOTE CRAFTERATTI DISCOUNT PACKS contain only the wool, chart and canvas
You will need:
- Fabrics, Trims, Frame or whatever you fancy to finish off your tapestry canvas when complete
We use quality Zweigart canvas. We think that this is the best quality canvas you can buy. The HPI are the number of holes per inch on a straight line within the canvas. Our 7hpi tapestry base has the largest holes and is the easiest to stitch but the 10hpi is still great for beginners, and 14 hpi is perfect for detail work.
We give you plenty of Appleton brothers 2 Ply Crewel Wool. Enough to stitch with the recommended stitch technique. Our wool is 100% British Virgin Wool - and it is the same wool as used by William Morris in his heritage designs, which is bought directly from source and hand twisted into hanks in our Sussex Studio.
Instructions & Chart Full instructions are also provided including detailed stitch charts and stitching diagrams, teaching you the basics of cross stitch techniques.
*PLEASE NOTE: The kit is a COUNTED CROSS STITCH chart and is not printed on the canvas - so each coloured square corresponds to the same colour cross stitch on the canvas. This provides for a more accurate finished stitched piece.
Copyright Jacqui Pearce - all rights reserved.