Knitting (or Childrens Embroidery) Thick Wool Tapestry Needles - PINK
A Knitting Tapestry needles as used in our DIY kits... for sewing up your knitting
We only use British John James needles - made in Redditch, Worcestershire, named as the needle capital of the world! John James was formed in 1840 and the name John James is synonymous with the very best of needle manufacture, quality and reliability. The John James brand of “Finest Quality Needles” continues to be recognised by needle crafters around the globe. There are many types of needle for different handicrafts - we use Tapestry Style.
- Pack of 1
- Standard Knit Thick Yarn Tapestry Style
- These needles have a large eye and a blunt round point designed for knitting
- Used in all our DIY kits
- Size 13, 14 Suitable for children to use when stitching on Binca or 6hpi Aida fabric.
- Size 16, 18, and 20 Suitable for tapestry
- Size 22, 24, 26 and 28 Used in traditional cross stitch and petit point