MINI STAMP limited edition to celebrate VE day 75 years.. a smaller version of Jacqui's 60 year Jubilee Stamp
20 x 20cm finished tapestry size. 60 x 60 stitches (the boundary is bigger than the pic shown where it was finished as a rectangle which you can do)
Each Tapestry Wool Cross Stitch Kit Contains:
- Colour Coded Chart
- Stitching Instruction Sheet including diagrams
- Cotton Canvas - 7hpi (holes per inch)
- 4 Ply Tapestry Wool Appleton Pure English Wools - Use 1 threads to stitch with
- John James Tapestry needle
- Mini Tote Bag
You will need:
- Fabrics, Trims, Frame or whatever you fancy to finish off your tapestry canvas when complete
- Look online at our CRAFT SCHOOL for any stitching instructions
We use quality Zweigart canvas. We think that this is the best quality canvas you can buy. The HPI are the number of holes per inch on a straight line within the canvas. Our 7hpi tapestry base has the largest holes and is the easiest to stitch
We give you plenty of British Tapestry Wool. Enough to stitch with the recommended stitch technique. Our wool is 100% British Virgin Wool - and it is the same wool as used by William Morris in his heritage designs, which is bought directly from source and hand twisted into hanks in our Studio.
Instructions & Chart Full instructions are also provided including detailed stitch charts and stitching diagrams, teaching you the basics of cross stitch techniques.
*PLEASE NOTE: The kit is a COUNTED CROSS STITCH chart and is not printed on the canvas - so each coloured square corresponds to the same colour cross stitch on the canvas. This provides for a more accurate finished stitched piece.
Copyright Jacqui Pearce - all rights reserved.