Our WHO Rainbow Supersize Scarf DIY Knitting Kit - is a simple stylish design inspired by the Doctor Who scarf of the 70's but in modern bright colours. It is a blanket scarf and a dream to wear.
- 8 Colours of 100g balls! Plenty to make your scarf and add to your stash
- 15mm Needles
- Yum Yum Merino Wool Yarn (Super Chunky Guage)
- Modern - Vino, Red, Orange, Lemon Drop, Berry, Floss, Seafoam, Midnight **as sample
- LEVEL Beginner (Knit and Purl Stitches)
- Cast on
- 1x1 Rib
- One Size - super huge over 2m plus wool
- Yum Yum Merino Wool Yarn Balls x 8
- The Pattern
- Optional Wooden Crafteratti Knitting Needles size 15mm
- Tapestry Needle
- In a Crafteratti Tote
You will need:
- Needles (if not purchased)
You may like to purchase
- Knitting Tool Pouch
- Gift Box
- A matching Rainbow Hat!
Copyright J Pearce 2019 all rights reserved. Use of the pattern / design is for personal use only and no permission is granted for any kind of commercial use (including made up products) or republishing or adaptations of the work.