Scandi Fairisle Stocking Cross Stitch Chart
Our Scandi Fairisle cross stitch Stocking matches our Scandi Fairisle square cushion from our Crafteratti Collection.
One of our handy #stashbuster charts, created exclusively by Jacqui and printed onto collectable A5 Cards. They are limited in numbers.
- 68x90 stitches
- 25x32cm finished
- Designed for 7HPI and Tapestry Wool
- Physical Postcard Colour Chart to be posted
- With colour guide (not set references as this is for your stash!) just ask if you would like specifics
- Stitching Base - 7 count canvas
- Appleton Tapestry Yarn - stitched with 1 thread
- Items to finish your tapestry in the style you require
You can download:
- Instructions on how to cross stitch
- Instructions on how to make up a stocking
**A NOTE ON COPYRIGHT: please be aware that all our patterns are licensed for SINGLE USE only for the purchaser and any further scanning, copying, sharing, commercial or other use of the pattern is in direct breach of our intellectual property (IP) rights. Our designs are our lifeblood, and we really appreciate your understanding in this matter.
Copyright Jacqui Pearce - all rights reserved