A personalised signed copy of Jacqui's first and innovative modern cross stitch book - Supersize Stitches - first released in 2012 and translated in several languages. The book contains over 30 projects in her supersize quick stitch technique. Bright and colourful in her nostalgic chic style, this is a bible for the modern stitcher
Love cross stitch but lacking in patience? Or are you a beginner who would like fast and fabulous designs to stitch? Do you have a larger-than-life love of colourful, hip stitching? Then this is the book for you.
Featuring modern twists on traditional themes, you’ll find fabulous designs that can be completed in a blink using tapestry yarn and large count canvas. There’s favourites like cushions and pictures, as well as stylish Christmas designs and covetable gifts. Jacqui Pearce has created a stunning collection of 30 quick-to-complete designs that vary from large projects for the home to little gifts.
- Jacqui will sign and personalise your book with your own message / name
- Select NO and leave the name and message blank if not required
- Paperback - 160 Pages
- Fil Rouge Press (11 October 2012)
- English Language Version - UK Edition
- We have a variety of kits to stitch selected projects in the book AVAILABLE HERE