When Doves Cry .. a rainbow of love and hope for a turbulent time
This was the Stitch Club box in March 2022. Boxes are always at a super discount offer, be sure to not miss out on future boxes FIND OUT MORE HERE
30 x 30 cm finished tapestry size
Each Tapestry Wool Craft Kit Contains:
- A Printed Canvas Bag with every order
- Stitching Instruction Sheet including diagrams
- Cotton Canvas - 7hpi (holes per inch)
- 4 Ply Tapestry Appleton Pure English Wools (Use 1 thread to stitch with)
- Two quality John James Tapestry needles - one to use and one to keep!
- Needle threader
- Fabrics, sundries or frame to finish your piece as you prefer. Please note we do offer a make up service.
We use quality Zweigart canvas. We think that this is the best quality canvas you can buy. The HPI are the number of holes per inch on a straight line within the canvas. Our 7hpi tapestry base has the largest holes and is the easiest to stitch
We give you plenty of British 4 Ply Tapestry Wool. Enough to stitch with the recommended stitch technique. Our wool is 100% British Virgin Wool - and it is the same wool as used by William Morris in his heritage designs, which is bought directly from source and hand twisted into hanks in our Studio.
Full instructions are also provided including detailed stitching diagrams, teaching you the basics of cross stitch techniques.
*PLEASE NOTE: The kit is a COUNTED CROSS STITCH chart and is not printed on the canvas - so each coloured square corresponds to the same colour cross stitch on the canvas. This provides for a more accurate finished stitched piece.
Copyright Jacqui Pearce - all rights reserved.